Pagina 1 van 1  [ 25 berichten ]
  Bericht 
tracer955
Eendagsvlieg

Hello, first of all i would like to apologize for not using Dutch language because its too bad, i could use translator but then it would look very stupid probably.
So quick story, some time ago i was stopped by police and he must have smell some weed from me because first thing he ask was 'did u smoked' and the problem is i did smoke couple hours before he stopped me and the saliva test was positive, then he took me on blood test. After some time i got letter from police with blood results and a letter from CBR that they are assuming im a drug addict and of course suspended my driving licence. Since that day i completly stopped smoking because driving licence is really important to me. Im not drinking at all for like 6 years and I dont do any other drugs. I just used to chill with one joint a day after work same like other people drink beer or two. I was completly not aware that you have to wait a really long time before driving because after 3hours or more i felt just normal and my ability to drive in my opinion was normal. I also often seen people smoking weed while drivin the car so I assumed its not a big deal(how stupid i was...)I have learned my lesson and im sure i will not do this again. So back to the subject, im not smoking at all since i got the letter (about 3months). I was never addicted to it and to anything else. I paid the bills for CBR and told them which doctor i want for the tests. And here i got some questions:
Is the test possible in English?
How big are my chances to get my driving license back?
Is my licence suspended for every country or just in Netherlands?
Will I get some other bills to pay from, in example the prosecutor?
How should I behave on the test? Should i say the truth or lie as much as possible just to get the good results?
Im reading a lot of bad things about the CBR and that they dont give back driver licences very often even when you pass the psychiatric test so im a little bit scared. Any help and answers are appreciated. Thanks.
  Bericht 
JBHC
Master

Do you have a Dutch drivers licence?

And more important, don't use drugs in your car and/or transport weed in your car.
  Bericht 
tracer955
Eendagsvlieg

No, i have polish driver licence because im from Poland. I never used drugs in my car, i just used it couple hours before driving and I was driving when i felt completly normal because i wasnt aware that saliva test can be positive even after 14h.
  Bericht 
JBHC
Master

It seems to me that you than can get a new licence in Poland. The CBR has no real juristiction in other country's than in Nederland.

The can only suspend your licence fir driving in Nederland.

And yes, the CBR is a corrupt entity of our govermand.
  Bericht 
Piet_Piraat
Master
JBHC schreef:
And yes, the CBR is a corrupt entity of our govermand.
Maybe you shouldn't let your personal bias get in the way of giving an adeaquate response.

tracer955 schreef:
How should I behave on the test? Should i say the truth or lie as much as possible just to get the good results?
If you lie, there is a chance they will find out and your problems only become bigger. If your story is correct, I would advise you to be honest: you're a recreational user, weren't aware of possible impairment to driving when having smoked several hours ago, and have stopped using weed immediately after this event.

tracer955 schreef:
Is my licence suspended for every country or just in Netherlands?
Since it's a Polish license, they can only forbid you to drive in The Netherlands. If you apply for a new drivers license in Poland, the prohibiton in The Netherlands still stands. But, it's unclear to me how the Polish government will react when you apply for a new license, and they might find out that you haven't lost you old one, but it was taken away from you by Dutch police.
  Bericht 
JBHC
Master

Piet_Piraat schreef:
Maybe you shouldn't let your personal bias get in the way of giving an adeaquate response

If it smells like shit, looks like shit and act like shit, it probably is shit.

That has nothing to do with my personal bias.

Assuming that everyone that uses some kind of dugs other than alcohol and tabacco is automaticly an addict is redicoulous and is only because they can get lots of money that way.

I can drive my car filled to the roof with booze and nothing will happen but when there is one joint in the car they assume that i'm addicted.
  Bericht 
Piet_Piraat
Master
With the difference being that TS has tested positive for use of cannabis and thus, driving under influence. When you would get caught while driving under influence of alcohol, and the scores are high enough, you would also receive an invite from the CBR to have a chat ánd they would take your license.
  Bericht 
shootme
Master
If the CBR would indeed be corrupt, TS could get away with paying something under the table. I have never heart or read something like this. Therefor calling CBR corrupt is false in my point of view.
That the CBR is a "gedrocht" i can agree with. But corruption hasn't made any mediaplatform i read.

JBHC schreef:
If it smells like shit, looks like shit and act like shit, it probably is shit.

thats not the definition of corruption.
  Bericht 
tracer955
Eendagsvlieg

Piet_Piraat schreef:
Since it's a Polish license, they can only forbid you to drive in The Netherlands. If you apply for a new drivers license in Poland, the prohibiton in The Netherlands still stands. But, it's unclear to me how the Polish government will react when you apply for a new license, and they might find out that you haven't lost you old one, but it was taken away from you by Dutch police.

I still got my licence because i forgot to send it to CBR... So if i just go to any other country than Netherlands and police stop me, they will have no idea that my licence is suspended? Thats strange to me.
And off topic i just was in car with my GF when she was driving and Im really wondering how they let her drive and im not allowed... She dont do drugs and alcohol and still i would be a better driver with my eyes closed xD
  Bericht 
Piet_Piraat
Master
tracer955 schreef:
I still got my licence because i forgot to send it to CBR... So if i just go to any other country than Netherlands and police stop me, they will have no idea that my licence is suspended? Thats strange to me.
You should be happy about that ;) This information isn't shared between European countries. It's because of all kinds of legal stuff. That gives you an opportunity to still drive outside of The Netherlands and doesn't give you a hassle in Poland.
  Bericht 
tracer955
Eendagsvlieg

Piet_Piraat schreef:
You should be happy about that ;) This information isn't shared between European countries. It's because of all kinds of legal stuff. That gives you an opportunity to still drive outside of The Netherlands and doesn't give you a hassle in Poland.

CBR still want me to send my driving licence to them, so can I have any problems if i dont send it?
  Bericht 
Piet_Piraat
Master
tracer955 schreef:
CBR still want me to send my driving licence to them, so can I have any problems if i dont send it?
I'm not sure. That depends on the legal status of your license in Poland. For example: we Dutchies are not allowed to give our license to anyone except an employee of the Dutch State. It's their document, we only 'lend' it.
  Bericht 
Story
Master

tracer955 schreef:

Yes. Driving with a suspended license is a crime.

I know know two poles on this forum and a battery at least has one plus.
  Bericht 
Piet_Piraat
Master
Maybe he can accept the suspension without handing over his license, if he can justify that by using Polish laws.

Story schreef:
I know know two poles on this forum and a battery at least has one plus.
I see what you did there [emoji38]
  Bericht 
Story
Master

Piet_Piraat schreef:
Maybe he can accept the suspension without handing over his license

No, the suspension only starts after the license has been turn ed in.
  Bericht 
tracer955
Eendagsvlieg

I just have my licence the plastic card but im not driving at all since they suspended it
  Bericht 
cocodee
Master
Just say that you sent it to them, and that the soppy cunts apparently lost it. :lol:
Can't you apply for residence in let's say Germany, and apply for a German DL too? :huh:
  Bericht 
cocodee
Master
Piet_Piraat schreef:
Maybe you shouldn't let your personal bias get in the way of giving an adeaquate response.

But then again, it may be good for the TS to know with what kind of scumbags he's dealing with.
And as for lying, if you say something that incriminates yourself, you can be sure as hell that it will be used against you!
  Bericht 
shootme
Master
So how exactly is the CBR corrupt? What is your definition of corruption? It sure does differ to mine.
  Bericht 
Story
Master

tracer955 schreef:
I just have my licence the plastic card but im not driving at all since they suspended it

Driving would be a crime, not turning it in just postpones the suspension.
  Bericht 
JBHC
Master

shootme schreef:
So how exactly is the CBR corrupt? What is your definition of corruption? It sure does differ to mine.

Have you ever read the stories of people that had to go to the so called dokters of the CBR. ?

Maybe coruptin is not quite the right word but there are some really sketchy things going on at the CBR.

Even the pensions aren't safe:

https://www.rijschoolpro.nl/rijschool/2 ... dpr=accept
  Bericht 
shootme
Master
So. What is your definition of corruption?
That the CBR are assholes, I can agree with.
But I haven't seen any articles about corruption, so I would like to see examples of that, or your definition of corruption.
  Bericht 
cocodee
Master
shootme schreef:
So. What is your definition of corruption?

So what is your problem then? As you might know, the CBR is run by Pechtold, who happens to be a prime example of corruption.
But since he's part of the fascist left wing racket, he got away with it, but that still doesn't mean that he's innocent. :roll:
  Bericht 
shootme
Master
cocodee schreef:
So what is your problem then?

you call them corrupt. i haven't seen evidence or rumors about it. You might as well call them racists or astronauts.
  Bericht 
cocodee
Master
shootme schreef:
you call them corrupt.

Corruption comes in many flavors, the way they fuck people over, could be considered as moral and ethical corruption. :dag:
 Pagina 1 van 1  [ 25 berichten ]

Wie zijn er online

Leden op dit forum: Geen geregistreerde gebruikers en 1 gast